Join thousands of active duty and retired military families already enrolled
A TRICARE Prime option, contracted by the Department of Defense, Johns Hopkins USFHP delivers 100% of your TRICARE Prime benefits, and extras — through a local network of doctors and hospitals — to provide quality care for military families.
Who is eligible to join Johns Hopkins USFHP?
- Active-duty family members
- Retired service members and their families
- Family members of Activated National Guard/Reserve members
- Non-activated National Guard/Reserve members and their families who qualify for care under the Transitional Assistance Management Program
- Retired National Guard/Reserve members at age 60 and their families
- Medal of Honor recipients and their families
- Qualified former spouses
Personalized, local health care
For more than three decades, we’ve been proud to serve the military, delivering high-quality, patient-centered care with doctors who get to know you and your family, and appointments that fit your schedule. Experience the difference Johns Hopkins care can make.